1. JSF shall establish the Privacy Management System (PMS) in compliance with the Japan Industrial Standards Privacy Management System - Requirements (JIS Q 15001) and operate it appropriately in observation of the laws, government guidelines, and other standards and regulations for protecting the personally identifiable information.
2. For obtaining, using, and providing the personally identifiable information , JSF shall handle all information strictly within the range for achieving the specific purposes of use and implement the necessary measures for preventing the use of any information for other purposes.
3. JSF shall work to prevent illegal access, leakage, loss, and damage to personally identifiable information held by JSF by implementing lawful and rational safety measures.
4. JSF shall provide specific regulations for responding to complaints and consultations related to the handling of personally identifiable information.
5. JSF shall review the privacy management system (PMS) and strive to consistently improve it.
Contact for the privacy protection
General Administration Section
General Administration Division
Japan Science Foundation